Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ubuntu 13.04 installation problem.



So I wan'ted to have Ubuntu again, so I downloaded the 13.04 version, which is not a fully tested version as far as i know -- though claimed to have all the latest features. I downloaded the ISO and loaded it with demon tools. But when i tried it to install via the virtual drive, I saw that the installation lacks the option to Install Ubuntu from within windows -- damn!

So.. I decided to burn the Ubuntu ISO to a disk and boot the computer with it. Because my burner is not working properly (I need ISO buster to open files I burn with my burner), I went to a net cafe to get it to a disc. And.. gosh, the lady in there did not knew how to burned an ISO image, so I had to assist her. So, I was able to get Ubuntu on disc. But when I got home and tried to boot from disc, I wouldn't work! (yes, I've set the boot option to DVD drive). So then I've concluded that something is wrong with my DVD drive -- damn again!

I don't know what to do now. Probably it will download the 12.04 LTS (fully tested verson) and install that.

Shit happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Facebook Music group

  🎧𝅘𝅥𝅲 M̾U̾S̾I̾X̾ ♭🎧