Thursday, July 19, 2012
ඔබේ ව්යාපාරය පරිගණක ගත කළ යුත්තේ ඇයි?
- ඔබේ කෑෂ් රෙජිස්ටරය පරිගණක ගත කිරීමෙන් ලැබෙන වාසිය කුමක්ද?
- ව්යාපාරය පරිගණක ගත කිරීමෙන් අත් වැරදීම් සහ සොරකම් අඩු වෙයි.
එමෙන්ම, සිදුවෙන සෑම ගණුදෙනුවක් ම පරිගණකයේ සටහන් වන බව සහ සෑම භාණ්ඩයකම මිල සහ ස්ටොක්ස් ප්රමාණයක් පරිගණකයේ වාර්ථා වන බව දන්නා ඔබේ සේවකයින්, පෙරට වඩා ගනු දෙනු ගැන සහ භාණ්ඩ ගැන සැළකිළිමත් වනු ඇත. මන්දයත්, ව්යාපාරයේ දී කිසියම් වරදක් සිදුවී ඇත්නම් එය පරිගණකයට හසු වන හෙයිණි.
- වැඩි ලාභ ලැබෙන භාණ්ඩ සහ අවස්ථා හදුනාගැනීම.
තවද, පරිගණකය මගින් කිසියම් භාණ්ඩයක් වැඩියෙන්ම විකිණෙන කාලය හදුනාගෙන, එම භාණ්ඩය එම කාළය තුළ දී ඔබ ලග හිග නොවන බවට තහවුරැ කර දෙයි.
- ඔබේ විශ්වාසී සේවාදායකයන් කවුදැයි හදුනා ගැනීම සහ ඔවුන් සමග සම්බන්ධතාව පැවැත්වීම
ඉහත කියූ ප්රධාන පහසුකම් සහ තවත් පහසුකම්, ඔබේ ව්යාපාරය පරිගණක ගත කිරීමෙන් ලබා ගත හැකිය. එය කරන්නේ කෙසේද? අප සමග සම්බන්ධ වන්න. අපට ඔබේ ව්යාපාරය පරිගණක ගත කළ හැකිය.
අපට ඊමේල් කරන්න:
- Increase Accuracy : Checkout is more accurate because the price of every item is specified in the program (for example in the Cash Register software). Never again will you have to figure out how much that flashlight sells for.
- Reduce Theft : Every piece of transactions are being recorded by the Software.
- Order more Efficiently : With sales reports you can track trends and seasonal sales to order goods to your shop more efficiently.
- Identify products with high profits : With Sales reports you can recognize and stock products that bring greater profits and products that carry lower profits.
- Speed customer checkout : With a bar-code scanner and a computerized cash register, you can checkout a customer in half the time required with a conventional cash register.
- Keep track of your customers : With customer info you can see who are your faithful and regular customers.
A Computerized Cash Register system replaces your old fashioned cash register. A Cash Register has a single purpose. It tells you how much money your business has taken in during the day. It can tell you that you took in $350, but it can't tell you how much of that money is profit. It can't tell you how much inventory you have on the shelf. It can't tell you how many bottles of soda your business sold today. A computerized cash register can instantly tell you that you have $350 in your cash drawer. It will tell you that $225 of that $350 is profit. It can tell you that you sold 123 bottles of soda today and that you still have 246 bottles on the shelf. It can also tell you what items you should order today because your stock is low.
By computerizing, you can reduce theft in your business by an average of 2½%. An average small business doing $500,000 per year can reduce in-store theft by an average of $12,500. How? Your employees become more involved in watching the store inventory if they know that every piece of inventory in your business is being monitored.
By watching your inventory reports, you can make sure that you order more wisely. You don't need 150 snow shovels on the shelf in the summer.
You don't need 150 snow shovels in the summer, but you may need 500 more batteries for your store during the month of August. Many stores order products based on what they think they sell. If you check your inventory reports and see that you sold 500 batteries last August, it gives you a good clue to help make sure that you don't run out of batteries this August. Watching your inventory reports increases your efficiency.
Watch Your Margins.
By reading your reports you may find that you sell 10,000 batteries that cost 48 cents for 50 cents each and that you sell 100 flashlights that cost $1.98 for $9.95 each. Your inventory reports will help you to stock more products that give you greater profits and fewer products that give you the least amount of profit.
Your best customers are your present customers. No matter what type of store you have, you should try to obtain the name and address of every one of your customers. Keeping a customer list is an obvious asset for a clothing store. You want your customers to keep coming back, especially when you have a sale. The importance of keeping a customer list is less obvious in a hardware store, but extremely important. Mailing to your customers periodically keeps them coming back. Your vendors may even help you pay for the cost of the mailing. Mailing to your customers is the best form of advertising - even if it is just a quick postcard listing a few new sale items. Every mailing to your customer list will always be a positive to your cash flow. What about a store such as a convenience store? You don't have to get the name and address of every customer that walks into the store, but you should get the names and addresses of your best customers.
This Software is a fun program for adults, 18+. Use: When you input text into it and click &quo...
Uploading files to localhost 1. Make your computer a FTP server. i use XAMPP to do this. Download XAMPP for Windows . Instal...